A Comprehensive Guide to Understanding TikTok Wallpaper Download
If you’re still on the fence about TikTok, consider this: you could utilize one of the system’s films as a live background for your smartphone. Additionally, the app’s feature helps to create GIF graphics from videos. TikTok wallpaper download by users to their phones is used as lock screens or home screens. This can be found among the system’s wallpaper settings if you’ve recently switched to Android 12. The method is a little more complicated if you’re using an iPhone, but it’s still doable. Please remember that not all movies on the website can be turned into live wallpapers; whether or not the producer permits additional people to save them will determine their availability.
- What Is the Method for TikTok Wallpaper Download on Android?
- What Is the Method for TikTok Live Wallpaper Download on the iPhone?
What Is the Method for TikTok Wallpaper Download on Android?
The TikTok wallpaper download app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. That’s the authorized TikTok Android, a wallpaper maker. To obtain a copy, go to:
- On your Android device, go to the Play Store.
- In the search field, enter the application name.
- Follow the on-screen prompts after tapping Install.
- Download the TikTok video you’d like to use as your background. You can download TikTok live wallpaper as your background as far as the individual who uploaded it does not place a limit on how many people can download it.
- Select the Sharing option. It’s the curving arrow in the video’s lower right corner. The sharing menu will be expanded as a result of this.
- When you’ve been uploading videos to another application, like Instagram, this symbol might appear as the icon for that app instead. It will still show the networking option if you tap it.
- Select the symbol for a live photo. It’s in the middle row of symbols, but you might have to scroll to the right to locate it. The photo is then saved to the TikTok Wallpaper application.
- If this choice is mapped out, the individual who uploaded the movie has disabled downloads in their privacy controls.
- Open the app. If the application doesn’t launch instantly, tap its robotic head symbol in the app drawer, or if prompted, tap Live wallpapers. Select the background you just saved. This brings up a preview.
- Choose a location for the wallpaper. The wallpaper may be customized to show on your main screen or your main and lock displays. However, you can’t have the wallpaper appear only on the lock screen. The new TikTok clip background will be ready to use once you’ve made your choice.
What Is the Method for TikTok Live Wallpaper Download on the iPhone?
- Select the TikTok video you’d like to use as your background. You can use any TikTok video as your background as long as the individual who shared it does not place a limit on how many people can use it.
- The video will only be available as a lock screen wallpaper; the ordinary home screen could only display a static image as the background image.
- iPhone SE and iPhone 6 and before do not support live background.
- Select the sharing option. It’s the curving arrow in the video’s lower right corner. The sharing menu will be expanded as a result of this.
- After posting videos in other applications, like Instagram, this symbol may appear as the icon for that app instead. It will still show the sharing option if you tap it.
- Select the symbol for a live photo. This is in the third line of symbols, but you might have to scroll to the right to pursue it. It’s a little before “Save as GIF” and after “Add to Favorites.” The video is now saved as a live snapshot.
- If such a choice is mapped out, the individual who shared the movie has disabled downloads in their privacy settings.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone. The grey menu symbol is on the main display or in the application library.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select wallpaper. It belongs to the third category of settings.
- Just choose “Modern Background” from the drop-down menu. There will be a list of picture galleries displayed.
- Select Live Photos from the menu. You’ll see all the live photographs on your iPhone, particularly those generated by the TikTok clip.
- To view the live photo, tap it. This brings up a preview, which you may move throughout or zoom through to get the right perspective.
- Set the timer. It can be found in the bottom-right corner. The menu will be expanded.
- Set the lock screen option. You’ll have to use the lock screen instead because you can’t use a live picture as the main screen background. The TikTok video will now be in your screen lock background.
- Whenever your display is locked, you’ll only see a picture of the video—tap and hold it to watch it.
SssTikVideo is the best software to download TikTok wallpaper and use any TikTok as an interactive background. This application directs you to pre-selected profiles where you can choose from hundreds of dynamic wallpapers. This brings us to the end of our tutorial on TikTok wallpaper download.